Circular Wonderings is an exploration of the role of digital, software and technology in the Circular Economy. Exploration is the key word here. I write regularly, reflecting on my current thoughts and research. Expect typos, incomplete thoughts, varied rambling topics and (hopefully) a journey towards clearer understanding and insight. Subscribe here to join my journey.
Category hypothesis: research into 3rd sector circularity (part 4)
For the next little step on my mini-research project, I dug a bit more into the sites on which Google found the term "Circular Economy" .
- Charity domains searched : 3987
- Sites where Google found the term : 241
Pages where Google found the term : 1117
Sites where the term is used on more than 5 pages: 84
- Sites where the term is used on more than 9 pages: 48
- Sites where the term was found on home page: 7
- Sites where the term was found in "about" section: 19
- Sites where term was in a PDF file: 140
These are the most likely candidates for heuristics that might give us a feel for how the charity uses the term "Circular Economy".